[3830] FlQP VE3XD SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3xd@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE3XD SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 04:16:49 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   40:          17
   20:         253
   15:           0
   10:           0
--------------------
Total:   0     270  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 54  Total Score = 29,268

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Good conditions this year led to my best SSB only results in the FQP although
20m was really the only band open from here.

I must have worked at least 50 stations that were not in Florida and after
explaining the rules to some of them decided not to take the time for the rest
and just work them and move on. Of course none of them made it in the log.

Gotta admit that mixed mode is more fun as things really slow down on the
second day when operating single mode. And it seems the only chance to get a
sweep is to add CW to the mix which I did last year for a CW only sweep.