[3830] SPDX RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:36:39 -0700
                    SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   41   204     8
   40:   85   548    24
   20:  144  1077    40
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  270  1829    72  Continents = 5  Total Score = 658,440

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Very noisy and poor conditions. I think I must have hit 80% rate of asking for
repeats in this one. Operating 20M on saturday was as productive as plugging
into the dummy load (should have tried that one maybe...). We have had bad
propagation but this one for me is the worse I've seen in a contest. It looked
more like one way radio tx then 2 way. They didn't hear me, then I couldn't
hear them. The tones on 80M sounded as if they came out of the washing
machine.
I think my hottest run was 4 callers in a row. Ok enough now, I want to thank
everybody for organizing this fine contest that sure deserves better luck in
next year's edition. Hope to meet you then. Thanks for your patience and q's.
73, Fabi  va2up