[3830] 7QP N6WG SOMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6WG@COMCAST.NET
Subject: [3830] 7QP N6WG SOMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 09:13:53 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH: Newark CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    1      0
   80:   25      0
   40:   48     18
   20:   11     16
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   85     34  Mults = 55  Total Score = 17,820

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a very laid back contest for me this time.  I spent it working with
my new K3 to figure out the varies control settings and seeing how it
performed
on cw and ssb.
Took a big chunk of the afternoon to go to daughter-in-law's birthday party,
then back into the fray when we got home.  Bands seemed pretty noisy here, but
with the K3's two blankers & DSP noise reduction, I was able to copy several
stations that I would not have otherwise.  Activity seemed less than in the
first two years of 7QP, but that could be propagation putting sand in the
gears :-)
Anyway, I enjoyed the outing, and learned some things about the new radio.
Thanks for the Qs.
See you all next time around.
73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude