[3830] 7QP W7WHY SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W7WHY SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 09:31:48 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3      0
   80:  102      0
   40:  100     42
   20:    1      0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  206      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 33,372

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Saturday was a work day here so missed all the upper band activity if there was
any.  Listened to 20 when I got home but didn't hear a peep there.  It must
have been open because K5NZ asked me to move there and we worked with no
problem at 0130Z.

The low bands seemed very good here.  I was working NEQP stations on 40 with
the sun still high in the sky.  Some stations from the east coast had monster
signals on 80.  It seemed weird to work W1's on 80 meters when the sun is still
shining.

Thanks to Bud, VA7ST, for doing the fix on N1MM Logger to let us use the same
program for NEQP and the 7QP.  Only a couple of hiccups on certain sections,
but all it alll, it worked pretty slick.  Now I need to break out the NEQP
contacts to send in.  Think I made enough for another neat certificate from the
organizers.

Thanks for all the calls and hope to see you in the next one.  73
Tom W7WHY