[3830] NewEngQP N2WN Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N2WN Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 08:32:12 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.85

   80:     13        1
   40:     60        1
   20:     64       16
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    137       18  Mults = 49  Total Score = 14,308

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest in with a bunch of great contests, keeps one agile (wish I could
translate it to my NS Ladder score)! Thanks to the mobiles who covered a lot of
ground: K1EP (9), WA1Z (7), K1KI (6), WW1M (4) and NE1QP (4). Actually beat a
few folks in the pileups for these roadsters. 20 was amazingly good into NE
from hear, on Saturday some of the signals were 40 over. Had my new K3 to play
with, which accounts for the SSB QSOs. Thanks again to all for the active
contest.
73,
Julius
n2wn