[3830] NewEngQP WA1FCN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WA1FCN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:46:57 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:     24        1
   40:     53        2
   20:     82      267
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    159      270  Mults = 60  Total Score = 35,160

Club:

Comments:

I always make a serious effort in NE QP.  3years ago was second place
low power 2 years ago I finished first place USA  last year back to
second place. This year did even better than year I won it.
Sever electrical storm early Saturday morning left me with a few
problems. I was able to fix one, the other I will work on now.
Thanks to the mobiles especially N1FJ who seemed to hunt me
out. Hope to see you all in Alabama QSO Party the first weekend in JUNE.
73 BoB WA1FCN