[3830] CQ-M K1TN SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ-M K1TN SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 06:20:52 -0700
                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:    9
   20:   15
   15:
   10:
  Sat:
---------------------------
Total:   24     0      1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

No idea how many mults. Sent Cabrillo log to Russia for them to figure out. Put
down "10 hours" because I listened maybe five minutes every hour while doing
other things. Can condx be any worse? My indoor antenna pulled in signals but
one second they would be readable and the next they'd be in the noise. I tried
to time dumping in my call sign with the propagation, mostly fruitless. I knew
it was tough when I heard K3ZO having to repeat his exchange. How N4PN made 700
Qs is beyond me. Good job, Paul.

I guess the big QSO numbers out of Russia were the result of lots of Europeans.
We had short skip here in North America but it seemed that few were on. Let's
hope for better activity in the CQ WPX CW.

Jim Cain, K1TN/2
Near Atlantic City