[3830] 7QP K7LED(@N7WA) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7LED(@N7WA) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:38:43 -0700
                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K7LED
Operator(s): N7WA, KD7IQL, KD7UI, KE7RLJ, KD7QER
Station: N7WA

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   69
   40:   36      6
   20:   72    119
   15:    4
   10:
    6:
    2:

Club: Mike & Key ARC

Comments:

We use 7QP as a training ground for Mike & Key ARC members who want to give HF a
try using the N7WA annex of the K7LED superstation. I play the CW op, and they
play on Phone. It's a lot of fun and each year we seem to get an HF virgin.
This year, it was someone who had never made any QSO's on any band... ever.
Nothing beats that smile when they make that first Q.
73 dink, n7wa