[3830] Baltic LY9A SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Baltic LY9A SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 08:25:45 -0700
                    Baltic Contest

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Birzai
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  CW Qs = 198  Ph Qs = 148  Total Score = 355

Club: Kaunas University of Technology Radio Club

Comments:

I had to move away from my home QTH, because my son decided to return back for
contesting after 10 years away from CW and HAM radio in general. Glad I managed
to load Win-Test on my spare machine last minute and managed to start Contest
right on time. First time ever (and hope the last one)with out of CW paddle!
But lot of Fun, anyway. Thanks every one for the QSO's and support of Baltic
Coontest.
73&CU in CQ WPX CW!
Gedas, LY9A