[3830] ManMin AA CW VE2DWA(LU7DW) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2dwa@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ManMin AA CW VE2DWA(LU7DW) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:41:41 -0700
                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: VE2DWA
Operator(s): LU7DW
Station: VE2DWA

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Aylmer - QC
Operating Time (hrs): ~2

   80:  46      14
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:  46      14  Total Score = 1,876

Club:

Comments:

All the given report were 599 NA

Rig: Kenwood TS-930   Antenna: 80 meter dipole @ 10 meter high

Comments: Only few hours in the air, I enter in this contest to say hello to my
SA friends, not a lot of noise give me the chance to work several QRP stations.
KH6LC call me with a very strong signal in his sunset.  Happy to have been
called by Emily P43E. CX6VM was loud in the band all night long.

See you in WPX CW.

73, Claudio VE2DWA-VE3AP-LU7DW