[3830] WPX CW NA0CW(N0KE) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vailphil@sopris.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NA0CW(N0KE) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:43:01 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NA0CW
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Colorado USA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:  135
   20:  324
   15:  146
   10:   85
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

It was nice to have some E skip for some US QSOs on 10 and 15 as there wasn't
much DX on either band. There was a nice 20M opening to Europe late Sunday
afternoon and QRP felt like a KW. I lost my main antenna, a TH6, when the tower
failed in an wind storm 3 days earlier and is now horizontal and the antenna is
toast. I used my old TA33 for the main antenna that had been the the 2nd
tribander or mult antenna. It will be nicer when the new NA0CW call is in the
data base!