[3830] WPX CW ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:02:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZY7C
Operator(s): PT7AA, PT7CG, PT7WA, PT7ZAA, PY7XC, PY7ZY, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    4
   80:  335
   40:  559
   20:  899
   15: 1284
   10:    8
------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

On the first night we faced the worst conditions from out station. Dispate slow
log buildup on the low bands, after sunrise, 20m and 15m rewarded us with great
conditions. So the waves found our antennas and all got back to (almost)
normal.

We failed to hit our primary target (15 millions), but given the conditions on
the first 10 hours, we end up with little over 12 millions.

Thank you all for all QSOs.

Best 73
ZY7C Team (PT7AA, PT7CG, PT7WA, PT7ZAA, PY7XC, PY7ZY, PY8AZT)