[3830] WPX CW K9CT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9CT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:47:10 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  390
   20:  681
   15:  147
   10:  101
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I just put the station together the day before. Only had one radio working. The
bands were quite good. EU was available most anytime on 20m. The best condx
were late afternoon and early evening both days. 15m and 10m had some openings.
Nice occasional E prop to NA on 10m. 80m was too noisy here with qrn.

Real happy to improve over last year's score in q's and mults. It was also nice
to qso with hams that I just saw at Dayton.

Time spent probably was not the best operating times. Life happens. My rotator
for the yagi quit in the last four hours and is stuck on the north limit! Not
many stations that way....thanks to those that dug me out of the mud.

ICOM 7800, Alpha 87A and MonstIR at 90 feet...N1MM Logger and microKeyer 2R+

Thanks for the q's...73

Craig K9CT