[3830] WPX CW N7WA SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N7WA SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 20:58:22 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  148
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

For the second year in a row, I got ill just before the contest. This time,
recovery wasn't as good and then my wife caught it which puts a damper on
things as well. Add the lure of sunshine outside (it's been a lousy Spring in
the Pacific NW) and that's where I spent most of the weekend. Though weak, the
thrill of digging in the dirt far exceeded the grind of trying to call stations
in Europe that just couldn't hear me. I did make a few valiant attempts to get
excited by the test but band conditions didn't seem to be there when I tried.
I've read comments that things were up and down. Maybe I just hit all the
downs. :>)

Certainly, things gotta be better in 2009 right? If we still have a blank sun
by then, we're all in deep poop. I know this will be faint memory in August,
but those nice tomato's I just planted won't. :>) (and you can't get sick the
same week three years in a row, can you?)

rock on
dink, n7wa