[3830] WPX CW OL7R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL7R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 02:36:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL7R
Operator(s): OK3RM,OK1WMV,OK1DSZ,OK1IC,OK1VWK
Station: OL7R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Stribro
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   83
   80:  623
   40: 1107
   20: 1767
   15: 1115
   10:  788
------------

Club:

Comments:

Absolutely another contest. Probably achived official Czech Multi-Multi record
only with M/2 !!! Who could expect total opening on 10m ? Neither We. But "for
sure" prepared second antenna to 10m band, personally called East worker :-))
It was maybe 5 years ago when we last worked some JA or NA contact on 10m.
Thanks to massive Es and multi-hop propagation from EU region wasnt problem to
do real DXes on this band. Also 20m opennings to NA were absolutely out of
standard time window. After several years again never-ending NA pile-up on 20.
Usually through the night when we are on 80m in standard situation. We are
satisfied with our absolutely the best score.

Workplace 1(80/15):
FT1000MP
PPAs 2x3-500Z
PPA RE400 to second direction.
Ant 80m: dipole at 24m and K9AY loops (+BPF and LNA)
Ant 15m: 6el at 25m, 5el at 15m, 3el in vertical polarization at 15m, 1/4wl
vertical with elevated radials at 7m

Workplace 2(40/10m):
FT1000MP
PPAs Alpha 91b and AL800HX
Ant 40m: 4el at 23m, 1/4wl vertical on the ground.
Ant 10m: 5el at 14m, 6el at 24m

Workplace 3(20m)
FT1000MP
PPAs homemade 2xSRS457 and 2xRE400,
Ant 20m: 5el at 20m, 2el at 18m, crossed dipoles with circular polarization at

7m

Workplace 4(160m):
FT1000MP
PPA R140(GU43b)
Ant 160m: 1/4wl sloper and K9AY loops (+BPF and LNA)

Software:
Win-Test 3.17

Thanks to all who called and next to see you in IARU HFC ...

GL de Milan, OK1VWK on behalf of OL7R team