[3830] WPX CW WD4AHZ SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WD4AHZ SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 06:01:54 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WD4AHZ
Operator(s): WD4AHZ
Station: WD4AHZ

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    0
   80:   10
   40:  172
   20:  590
   15:  156
   10:  105
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions seemed to be better that they have been lately - even worked a few
Europeans on 10 Meters for a change!

Couldn't seem to get any sustainable runs going on Sunday.  Worked folks with
low numbers on 10 Meters, so thanks to them for checking the band and finding
some activity.  Could tell when I got spotted on packet ... had a brief flurry
of activity.  Also got spotted late on 20 Meters, and worked several 4 digit
stations that I hadn't heard all weekend!

Even managed to squeeze in watching the Hockey Game, Indy 500, and the Phoenix
landing on Mars!  All in all, a pretty decent weekend.

Ron, WD4AHZ