[3830] WPX CW K9YC SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K9YC SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 07:47:02 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 27.15

------------
  160:    5
   80:  133
   40:  334
   20:  409
   15:  152
   10:   38
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First outing with new K3, and I like it a lot. Sure miss the second RX of the MP
though, and hope the 2nd RX for the K3 arrives soon. K3 drives the Titan amp
like it was born to it. Antennas are all wires.

160 and 80 were ready with good conditions, but operators were missing in
action, especially on 160. KH0R was solid here for a while Sunday morning, but
wasn't hearing me, and I didn't hear any other NA calling him. That didn't stop
the Asians on 80 and 40, who gave me great runs on both bands Sunday overnight.
20 was also open late, 15 and 10 were both a lot better than in recent memory.
Things do seem to be coming around.

This is my second posting -- the first one didn't come through.

73,

Jim K9YC