[3830] WPX CW VE7UF M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE7UF M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 15:10:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7FO VA7RN VE7YBH VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: IOTA NA36
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    3
   80:  180
   40:  598
   20:  910
   15:  255
   10:   33
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Nice to have Phil, VE7YBH, join us this year.   Also nice to get a little taste
of better high band conditions to come.  20M was open during most of the
contest.  The 20M conditions reminded me of the simular conditions during the
1997 AA contest, exactly one cycle ago. 80M was very poor and noisy the first
night.  Otherwise conditions were about the same as last year.  I hope to have
tower #4, a new-old 150 foot Rohn 45, installed before the end of this summer.
The team was in good spirts at the end of the contest, which lead to consuming
more spirts through all of Sunday night.  We had a good time. Thanks to all
that called.

Duane, VE7UF