[3830] NCCC Sprint 6Y5/K4BAI(@6Y1V) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint 6Y5/K4BAI(@6Y1V) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:57:14 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 23

Call: 6Y5/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: 6Y1V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Jamaica
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4     3
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   4     3  Total Score = 12

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC7800, 100 watts, Four Square.  The other two stations at 6Y1V were being used
on 40 and 80 by KY1V and XE1AY/6Y1AY during the NS, so I could use only 80.
Was calling the whole 30 minutes and worked only N8NA (2x), W4NZ, and KZ5D.  I
called and missed: W7SW, W9RE many times, KG5U many times, K1ZZI several times,
K1GU.  Heard KU8E at the end, but our QSO was just after the NS was over.
Thanks to all who worked us at 6Y1V during CQ WPX CW.  Hope to be QRV from home
this Thursday.  I am sure I would have worked many of you if I could have been
QRV on 20 and/or 40.  The first station on 80 was N8NA at 0244Z.  Only a few
followed Karl down and, I assume, most of them were SO2R.  73, John, 6Y5/K4BAI.