[3830] WPX CW DL7BY SOSB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl7by@darc.de
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DL7BY SOSB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:05:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL7BY
Operator(s): DL7BY
Station: DL7BY

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: nr. Berlin
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10:  549
------------

Club: Berlin-DX-Group

Comments:

Really surprising condx on the buttom of suncycle (150 qso more, than last
year), made this contest again very enjoying. I was mostly calling, the rates
were usually for LP. DX was rare, no VK/ZL, from far east only 1 JA + YB. B4TB
was about 4 z very loud, but didn't copy me :-((((. Only Saturday the band
opened acceptable to SA with stations from LU, CX, PY, YV + HC8. But EU and NA
had their own 10-m-parties and coudn't come together.
At midnight the signals from northern europe were very strong.
At Sunday midnight the big surprise happened. Only 4 stations were to hear:
EM9F, DR1A, OH0J (all worked before) and lonely calling NA4W. Never in the 2
days I could copy a station from NA and he got me with the first call.

Thanks to all stations, worked me!!!!

equipment:

FT920 with 100 w
A4S by Cushcraft @ 10m and FD4-windom-antenna
logging-programm: UCX-Log 6.24 (tnx Ben for the excelent programm)

73s es hpe to cu in WAG-test in Oct.

Ben - DL7BY

PS: Why is under location no selection for Middle or Western Europe???