[3830] WPX CW 9A60A(@9A7A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.9a2x@hi.t-com.hr
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A60A(@9A7A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:26:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: 9A60A
Operator(s): 9A2X 9A3OS 9A3TR 9A5X 9A7V
Station: 9A7A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Varazdin
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   34
   80:  479
   40: 1462
   20: 2217
   15: 1220
   10:  816
------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

First, our congratulations to estonian team, ES9C. We have done our best, but
that wasnt' enough. I believe, there were small differences in propagations,
but in the end, it's fair that one time during the year stations from northern
Europe probably have better propagations as the South.

Unlike the SSB part, this time all five members of the team participated in the
contest. Regardless of the result, the CW is always our first choice. In the SSB
part there was few  situation where some stations have not been able to accept
that we sign 9A60A (six-zero) and not 9A6A or 9A6KA. The culmination was in the
CW part and had resulted with record number of dupes , but at least we had a
good rates;). Special story...busted spots - pile up's after every 9A6OA
(Oscar, Alfa)  spot (that call sign has never been issued).

Eq: TS870, FT2000 (TS2000) + 3xPA
Ant: 160/T-vert, 80 / 4 square vert., 40 / 4 el. beam, 20 / 6 el., 15/6el, 10 /
7 el.
SW: N1MM Logger

CU in the next ctest
9A7A/9A60A team