[3830] NCCC Sprint NG7Z LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NG7Z LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:58:27 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - May 30

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   2      2
   40:  11      9
   20:  16      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  29     20  Total Score = 580

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Got beat out so many times it wasn't even funny. I was beginning to wonder if my
antennas were still in the air. Didn't even break 30 this time. CA was
non-existant on 20M. Usually I'll get at least one Q with Rick K6VVA. Right at
the half way point 20M became empty except for Dale KG5U calling CQ. 40M was
very busy but I couldn't buy a Q. There were three 3 min gaps in the log. I
remember calling CQ NS with no answer several times so just went back to S&P
trying to get a doublet going. Last week it was a doublet nearly every time.
Nice to hear K4RO and K3LR. Both of these guys were very loud on 20 and 40.
We'll be gone to Colo Springs to visit our son and his family next week.
Haven't seen the new grandkid yet and he's already a year old. What fun that'll
be!
73 Paul NG7Z