[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 06:56:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 6

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:  14     11
   20:  28     11
-------------------
Total:  43     23  Total Score = 989

Club:

Comments:

Two lines of really fast moving storms came through this evening (storms seem to
appreciate NS night, too), but no storms within 5 miles at NSL time. 20 was
really loud. Got off to a good start and should have stayed there 5 or 10 Qs
longer. 40 signals were weak .. almost thought I had an antenna problem from
the high winds. Got through fine for the first five minutes, then everyone else
came down from 20 and I could hardly buy a Q. Note to self .. revise strategy
once again! We had company until just before start, so didn't have time to
reconnect the second radio which would have helped tonight. Worked K9BGL on 80
somehow, but the QRN swallowed my followup CQ, so headed back up to 40.

Could barely hear the "3610" gang afterwards. Sorry I couldn't congratulate Tom
there for his new PB > 1K.  You were really strong into Kansas on 20, Tom. Some
other really huge scores tonight, too.  Good work all!

73, Bob, w0bh