[3830] WPX CW DJ7LH(@DJ7LH/P) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DJ7LH(@DJ7LH/P) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:20:34 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DJ7LH
Operator(s): DJ7LH, DL4CC, DK6XZ
Station: DJ7LH/P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: near  Augsburg
Operating Time (hrs): 40

------------
  160:   68
   80:  160
   40:  262
   20:  767
   15:  387
   10:  431
------------

Club:

Comments:

CONTEST  : CQ-WPX-CW
CATEGORY : MULTI-ONE ALL HIGH
CALLSIGN : DJ7LH
OPERATORS: Erich DJ7LH, Emir DL4CC, Suad DK6XZ
EQUIPMENT: FT1000MP MkV + EXPERT 1KA Transistor PA
ANTENNAS : 3L MOSLEY TRIBANDER @15M + 160WINDOM INV."V" @20M

 Band       QSOs    Points     Multiplier
  1.8       68       128       45
  3.5      160       330       30
    7      262       655       82
   14      767      1367      297
   21      387       579      148
   28      431       523      130
 TOTAL    2075      3582      732

SCORE :    2622024
===================

This contest was fun event, dedicated to the Friendship...

We are very thankful to Edeltraud, DJ7LH´s XYL, who helped Erich to build
the portable station day prior to the contest ( erect tower, assemble antennas
and so many more... ) and who hosted us on Saturday and Sunday, making final
job on Monday as well.

Highest respect to Erich, who is so strongly motivated for contesting, even
having since longer time a serious health problem.

We enjoyed - as everyone - opening at 10 m and the contest itself. The
highlight was a W6 via LP, E21ejc and other DXs from NA/SA. Special thanks
to everyone who contacted us.

In the name and on behalf
of the DJ7LH Team

Suad, DK6XZ/E77XZ

PS: Glad for success of ES9C. Tonno, you were heard everywhere and everytime
with wonderful signal!! DR1A made as always extraordinary job. Congrats to both
teams!