[3830] AlQP W4LEE M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP W4LEE M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 12:59:18 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: W4LEE
Operator(s): WX4TM KE4UNA KI4FUS WX4KIM WB4BW KI4GFF KI4WYV KJ4BPH KI4SJE
WB4BYQ KI4TJP KI4FRS K9MUG KI4UYZ WX4MAT WX4DLG KF4AEJ KI4LLX
Station: W4LEE

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: Lee Co AL
Operating Time (hrs): 11:10

  160:
   80:   84      1
   40:  164     21
   20:   66    221
   15:           8
   10:           3
Total:  314    321      42        46  Total Score = 83,512

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was W4LEE East Alabama Amateur Radio Club M/M effort in the ALQP from the
Lee County EOC in downtown Opelika where the QRM is always higher than anywhere
else. It was a great warm up for Field Day.  In addition to those ops listed, we
had W4GUS, KI4ERR, KI4NLW, WB4PHG, WB4EVA, Robert Erdy, and at least 3 or 4
more, who we failed to get to sign the roster, on site cheering us on. We ran
the identical setup of 3 radios that we will be using at Field Day.  A big
thanks to all who supported the W4LEE effort and especially to Curtis, KI4FUS
who arranged for drinks and snacks and pizza for dinner. A HUMONGUS thanks to
Darrely K9MUG who single handedly ran the CW station. And of course, a big
thanks to all who worked us under sometime trying conditions. As always, it
really was a fun event.   73 de Tom WX4TM