[3830] NCCC Sprint N3ZL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3ZL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:44:46 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 13

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   5      4
   40:  12      9
   20:  11      6
-------------------
Total:  28     19  Total Score = 513

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Ugh!

I just graduated from high school a few days ago and I've been getting the
shack back into shape over the past few days after being largely QRT for some
time, so this was my first contesting action of any kind in several months.
Just minutes before this began N1MM decided to stop working, so I did the
sending (with a little help from my keyer's memories) and the logging by hand.
There were a couple QLF moments, but nothing too bad!

It was good to hear K6VVA and other west coasters on 20M, even if I didn't work
them, I usually can't even hear them! It was also nice to work K3LR on 80M with
about 2 minutes remaining.

I'll see if I can't get everything (computer, my brain) back into shape for the
next NS!

73 de Greg N3ZL