[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, b38@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:08:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 13

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   1      1
   40:  15     10
   20:  23     13
-------------------
Total:  40     25  Total Score = 1,000

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First, Congrats to Greg, N3ZL, on graduating High School.  WOW... I knew your
callsign was new to the NS, but you sounded like a pro old timer when we QSO'd.
 Keep up the great work, Greg, and keep coming back for more NS !!!

Next, so nice to finally work John/K4BAI several times in an NS again, and to
hear the lost big 20m signal back from Karl/K9BGL.

I CQ'd and CQ'd around 14.038 and 14.046 probably 20 times with only 2
UP-UP-UP from 14.040) !!!

Hard to believe I didn't connect with N6RO on at least 80m and typically 160m
this week.  Things slowed way down when I went to 40m (as usual), and from
there things went pretty much belly up.

Congrats to Ed/W0YK, for waxing me and I think breaking 50 Q's for the first
time.  Also, TNX to Ed for my last 3 Q's and 2 new band Mults (my only Q's on
80 & 160):

0257UTC 7.039 W0YK
0258UTC 3.540 W0YK
0300UTC 1.815 WOYK (QSO initiated at 0259UTC !!!)

I had hoped this would be the 2nd week in NS at least portable from Locust Peak
with a bigger signal, but looks like it will be the next NS Ladder before this
happens.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust

P.S. (DanWA/K7SS - I'm in YOUR log this week - ha ha ha).