[3830] ARRL June VHF KY5R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KY5R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:15:04 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM64
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  509   181
    2:   30    15
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  539   196  Total Score = 105,644

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Great E's all weekend long. Most did not favor us here in N.Al(EM64)very well.
Sunday morning gud Tropo going north and northwest on 144Mhz, then gud opening
to W1,2,3 on 50Mhz. Had EA8's calling Sunday morning wrkd CO,XE,KP4,HI,V4,ZF .
Glad for all the activity this year. Past few been pretty bleak on 50Mhz here.
Also my 1st effort at LP category. Couldn't keep a freq for very long but
endured. 144Mhz effort minimum with only 20W. Currently in a rebuild process
for 220,432,903,1296 which is taking longer than I had anticipated. Will be
enabled on higher bands by Sept test for sure. TNX for al the Q's

Tim, KY5R  EM64