[3830] ARRL June VHF N2QT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N2QT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 07:05:41 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  248   115  Total Score = 29,210

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

New antenna on 6M (rebuilt, longer boom 5 el Cushcraft), and yagi vs
vertical on 2M , plus more time in the chair gave over 5X last year's score.
Still have only a vertical on 440.  Short Carribean openning for excitment, not
much to the NE.

Sure hope more people get me into their call history file as in FM07,
generally I'd call someone and they'd say, "N2QT standby I'll turn the antenna"
and away they went.