[3830] WPX CW LY9A(LY3BA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LY9A(LY3BA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:25:03 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY3BA
Station: LY6A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Uzusaliai
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   49
   80:  335
   40:  618
   20: 1000
   15:  468
   10:  512
------------

Club: Kaunas University of Technology Radio Club

Comments:

Found my garden shack completely robbered when back home after nice holidays. No
single peace of wire were left, no single peace of equipement including
soldering tools, headfones, SWR meter, SO2R box, antenna rotator control box,
soldering tools, autotransformers etc were left in working conditions. The
cupper thief found good source of income there. Glad, my FT-990 was sitting
safe at home at that time.
Therefore I thank very much Rimas, LY6A for letting me use his very nice
station during WPX Contest.
73 & CU! Gedas, LY3BA / LY9A