[3830] ARRL June VHF AC5TM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5tm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF AC5TM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:55:45 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: AC5TM
Operator(s): AC5TM
Station: AC5TM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EM40
Operating Time (hrs): 14

    6:  825   183
    2:    1     1
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  826   184  Total Score = 151,984

Club:

Comments:

What fun, sorry that I got into the pileups and ignored two meters.  First
contest in new house after Katrina (old house had 5.5 feet water so new house
is bigger badder and higher).  Had to connect Amp to water heater as 220 is not
run to shack yet.  Good to work those from the chat page and those old six meter
friends in other areas of the country.
Six has been my favorite band for over 40 years now, still magical to me.
Tom, AC5TM exWA9TMC, exWN9PCS and past operations from K9YHB, W9FUL (field day)
K9SA (field day) and trustee W5GAD
I will be outthis year at W5RedUnerware (W5RU)