[3830] WPX CW C4I(LZ2HM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW C4I(LZ2HM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:07:32 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: C4I
Operator(s): LZ2HM
Station: 5B4AIF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr.Paphos
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   24
   80:  257
   40:  606
   20: 1116
   15:  273
   10:  374
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
Great Contest and great activity !!!
It is pleasant to play again from Cyprus.This was my first time in SOAB
category. Was a difficult because time for try a bands condx before contest was
a few hour before contest.
Thank you David 5B4AHY, Harry 5B4AHS, Alan 5B4AHJ and Norman 5B4AIE who help me
to make a some strategy before contest start. This was a first time from Cyprus
when I hrd to many NA station. I really hope that the next years condx will
going better and better.
Gripes:Some deliberate QRM on and off thruout the contest.
The guys who keep on sending ? just after you have put out a CQ call and are
trying to listen to a respondent. I know that the C4I is not perfect call for
CW operation I hope that for some of the next contest can take a some better .
More of station expect to hrd min 4 character.
Congratulation for D4C,4L0A,HC8N for great scores . Also to my friends from
contest team LZ9W for the problems fight with DR1A team ....

Equipment:

2xFT1000MKVField  (only first some hours before see that the RX track of one is
not work well hrd only stronger stations )
ACOM Amps
160m inv.v, 80m vert & DL , 40m vert ( second day pick up one refl. back ) THIS
IS IS MY WORST BAND ., 20m-10m ACOM LS1210,15m 4el,10m 4el yagi.
Writelog V10, Microham interface MKII .

Thanks to Norman 5B4AIE for getting me use his station again and also to his
family for their hospitality.Thanks to Vesco LZ3CQ for all support to be in
Cyprus again.
See you next contest !!!

73 Andy LZ2HM