[3830] ARRL FD WC4EM 1F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd4ahz@gte.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD WC4EM 1F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:01:55 -0700
                    ARRL Field Day

Call: WC4EM
Operator(s): K8DSS, KI4PJB, KF4LQQ, W1ROX, KI4PYG, WD4AHZ
Station: WC4EM

Class: 1F LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:    5      0      0
   40:  171     17
   20:  106    129
   15:  103     73
   10:   27     11
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Sarasota County Emergency Management

Comments:

Score includes Bonus points.

Operated from our Emergency Operations Center ... 6th floor of a downtown
building.

Don't know if it was propagation, our antenna, local noise levels, or desense
from all the other communications equipment on the roof, but the majority of
stations who called us were very weak or at ESP levels!  QSB peaks brought them
out of the noise level enough for us to copy.  Sorry to all those we had trouble
with or missed completely.

We still had fun, even though we only did about half as well as last year.
Additional incentive to do better next year.

Thanks to our Emergency Management folks for letting us take over the office
for the weekend.

Ron, WD4AHZ