[3830] RAC Day W4PM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Day W4PM M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:28:49 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:   12     0        3         0
   80:   51     0        9         0
   40:   61     0        9         0
   20:  106     0       10         0
   15:   35     0        7         0
   10:    1     0        0         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  266     0       35         0  Total Score = 69,720

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

QSO Points: 1,992

Rig: Ten Tec Omni VII, Ameritron ALS-600 400 Watts
Antenna: 176' CF Zepp at 60'

I was single op, all band, DX Cluster assisted, CW only so I guess that makes
me M/S which I chose above.

I downloaded N1MM software and got it running for this contest.  I'm quite
impressed with this full featured contest program.  I still have a lot to learn
about it but I loved the "ESM" mode while running.

Band conditions were not the best but it was good to find 15M open much like it
was during Field Day.  Ten meters didn't open for me except for one single QSO
with a rather local station.

Thanks for the Q's.  See you in the next RAC contest.

73,
Puck, W4PM