[3830] NCCC Sprint KB9OWD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KB9OWD LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:11:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 11

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:  12      9
   20:   8      5
-------------------
Total:  20     14  Total Score = 280

Club:

Comments:

Was lucky to get on.  High winds took care of most of the wire in the trees
here, about to the ground on one end, suprised I could even tune up and get on.
 The score obvisouly shows but thought I would get on and give out a few QSO's
at least.

Very noisy from this end with storms still somewhat in the area.  Thanks to the
few that worked me.

Was in search of a place within about 4 or 5 hours of here to do a serious
guest op, single op mixed HP this weekend in IARU, however have struck out on
all options so far.  Still looking around for something if it comes along.  Not
sure what we are gonna do but sure we will see some of you in there this weekend
somehow.

73

Ryan KB9OWD