[3830] IARU S56A SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU S56A SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 11:22:50 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    36                    26
   80:    89                    34
   40:   290                    60
   20:   611                    74
   15:   172                    43
   10:    49                    19
-------------------------------------
Total:  1247    0      94      154  Total Score = 942,336

Club:

Comments:

I guess I was SO2R with Skimmer collecting callsigns in first 48 kHz of all
contest bands.  Very comfortable operation with prior knowledge of majority of
the callsigns at the bands.  Some juicy DX and K1ZZ AC found manually by
turning the VFO knob old fashioned way.  Short skip condx with missing rare
Siberian zones on CW.  It was fun and my homemade QRO in PC box operated
flawlessly.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU