[3830] IARU K0UK SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K0UK SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:29:44 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 9hrs
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10      0      3       1
   80:   31      9      6       1
   40:   95     23      9       4
   20:  180    105     22      12
   15:   55      2      7       3
   10:    2      0      2       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  373    139     49      21  Total Score = 100,660

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Fun contest for the middle of the summer. Band conditions were good all things
considered. Start 80/40 west coast and JA some VK/ZL, 20mtrs open all the times
I was on the air. Had trouble breaking into Eu such as DL's and eastern EU.
Guess the 150wts and tribanders werent doing good. 15mtrs to West Coast and
Texas. 10mtrs to Texas and heard some west coast but 150wts didnt cut it.
 Great opening at 0900 hours in JA and VK/ZL. Plus fun having some SA call
while CQ'ing on 80mtrs phone.
 All in All not bad. Didnt hear any GMCC'er that I know. Heard Steve N2IC
running on cw on 20mtrs and 40mtrs. Plus the west coast had some good runs to
JA on 20mtrs and 40mtrs. Worked N6RO Ken, K9YC Jim both had excellent signals
here into Co.
 Hope you all had fun. I did. PTL bill K0UK