[3830] IARU KL7RA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] IARU KL7RA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:28:40 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): AL2F AL7IF KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     8     0      4       1
   80:    34     0      8       1
   40:   304   214     22       5
   20:   663   517     35      34
   15:    46     0     10       4
   10:     0     0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1055   731     79      45  Total Score = 799,180

Club:

Comments:

For just 24 hour contest why am I still so tired? Lot's of fun with a steady
rate all 24 hours as we always hadone band open to somewhere. Low Europe totals
as that opening was short and only on 20. Tried to stay on SSB for rate but CW
had more activity. Worked many VK/ZL stations in their prime winter conditions
and even South America on 160 now that they can hear us. Fixed one antenna a
day before the contest and used my SO2R setup instead of the whole station
keeping this low key even starting the contest late. No skimmer, SCP or packet.
Okay, I did turn on packet at the end but didn't pounce any spots. Is the ten
minute rule really necessary for Multi-op?  Thanks to Wigi and Kris for coming
up/down and operating a radio and losing a weekend of fishing. 73 Rich, KL7RA