[3830] IARU W0SD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W0SD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:15:11 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0DB,WD0T,W0SD,W0OE
Station: W0SD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    51     0      6       3
   80:   300   133     18      11
   40:   248   148     23      22
   20:   354   562     27      28
   15:    59    48     12      11
   10:    31    33      5       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  1043   924     91      79  Total Score = 1,016,770

Club:

Comments:

First time with this group multi single in this contest.  We didn't know going
into this what to expect, and we all came out the end of it saying that it was
a FUN contest, very intersting strategy multi-single.  Condition wise, for the
bottom of the cycle, it was interesting. Not much for Europe or Japan, just
very short openings, had a little Es on 10m, but overall 20m was THE band
again. Amazingly, 80m was very good also.

We all had a great time, and plan to do this next year and onward.  Thanks
especially to Edith- W0OE, and Ed- W0SD for hosting us and putting up with the
invasion!

Thanks so much for the Q's and the fun on the air!  73 God Bless from the W0SD
gang, IARU 2008,  W0SD-W0OE-W0DB-WD0T.