[3830] IARU KV8Q SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU KV8Q SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:29:10 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    3     0       2       0
   80:  176     0      17       0
   40:  304     0      46       0
   20:  348     0      51       0
   15:   37     0      17       0
   10:    0     0       0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  868     0     133       0  Total Score = 256,690

Club:

Comments:

Propagation didn't favor my low hanging wire antenna from W8-land.
 Wasn't able to get many 5 pointers out of Europe.  Decent north-south
 propagation.  Lots of QRN, especially on 80. I normally average 2.8
 points per QSO but this year was only able to manage 2.2.
 Still had lots of fun and good to bump into the familiar calls.
 Thanks to all for the QSO's and I'll see you all next year.
 Rig = TenTec Jupiter
 Antenna = 102' G5RV @ 45'
 Software = N1MM