[3830] NAQP RTTY KL8DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl8dx@livingindenali.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KL8DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 00:16:10 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:    2     2
   20:  198    50
   15:   20     9
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  222    63  Total Score = 13,986

Club: Alaska DX Club

Team:

Comments:

I was hearing some 10 meter beacons just prior to the contest
starting and I actually heard a few stations on 10. My first
contact of the contest was on 10 meters with Ed,W0YK, whom I
went on to work on 10-40 meters.

I spent the first part of the contest on 10 and 15 meters until
they fell away and then I moved to 20. Lots of deep QSB and it was
rough working until around 2330z. Started hearing some good east
coast signals and by 0100z, the band was pretty crowded and the
east coast was pounding in.

The low power sure made for a challenging contest this far north
but it was lots of fun. It's always great to see those familiar
callsigns scroll across the screen and I did see several new
to me again. Thanks for the contacts and sorry to the few I know
I missed. The Fireweed is almost taller than my beam so I'm sure
that was not helping my signal much  ; )

73,
Phil KL8DX
Denali National Park, AK

Station: