[3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1MGO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 08:45:50 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I, KB1LRL
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   89    33
   40:  199    47
   20:  228    46
   15:   80    28
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  598   156  Total Score = 93,288

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Lots of fun!   Even with very poor propagation had our best ever QSO count and
score, have had higher Multi counts.  Missed HI MT and WY for WAS.  Pauline,
KB1JXJ provided support and Food!  Much better than when we are at the camp in
VT and have to do our own cooking! Thanks!  Used Writelog with MMTTY, worked
flawlessly!

Thanks to the sponsors, and all that worked us.
Gordon - N1MGO, Charlie - KT1I, Ray - KB1LRL  collectivly known as "Bambi".