[3830] CQWW VHF W1BYH Hilltopper LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W1BYH Hilltopper LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:12:51 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: Hilltopper LP
QTH: FN42 MA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

    6:  17     3
    2:   9     3
-------------------
Total:  26     6  Total Score = 210

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Was hoping 6 meters would be open as it has been over the past few weeks, but
that was not to be. My first effort and thought Hilltopper QRP would be
interesting.  Thunderstorms all around and little activity sent me back to the
home QTH to work the NAQP Rtty Contest.  Back to the hill on Sunday afternoon
to make a few Q's.   Hope for better conditions next time !

Norm W1BYH