[3830] CQWW VHF EA3AKY SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea3aky@ono.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF EA3AKY SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 07:58:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: EA3AKY
Operator(s): EA3AKY
Station: EA3AKY

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: JN11AK
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  168   103
    2:
-------------------
Total:  168   103  Total Score = 17,304

Club:

Comments:

Had a good opening on Saturday evening and worked 1 qso per minute in first 2
hours. It looked like i would have a good contest after last year poor
conditions.

Well, Sunday was terrible, with very bad condx, managed to work some 40 qsos in
14 hours.... so ended a little better than last year but far from the 400-500
qsos figures i'm working in the June IARU R1 50 Mhz contest.

Two things: first , end of July its not the best dates, conditions are far from
the best days at end of Juny,  and second, many EU stations don't know the
contest is done, i'm not talking abour newcomers, i'm talking of many well
known ops on 6m that were asking "what contest?" in kst chat. If we want a WW
contest we need all 6m EU community knows the contest and wants it. If not,
this contest will continue being a USA contest.

Best 73s to all, Josep EA3AKY