Re: [3830] CQWW VHF K4LY SOAB LP

To: DougW0AH@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [3830] CQWW VHF K4LY SOAB LP
From: Phil Krichbaum <vailphil@sopris.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:53:26 -0600
Doug
    Here in CO 400 miles would have been the best condx in years on 2m!
I wonder why I even operate the band anymore with the lack of activity.
I consider working 8 grids on 2m from western CO in this contest to be
just great! DM78 and DN70 are rare grids anymore and I might work 2 or
even 3 stations in DM79 if I'm lucky.
    73 Phil N0KE