[3830] NAQP CW WT6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WT6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 23:48:54 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WT6K
Operator(s): WT6K
Station: WT6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fremont, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:  176    49
   20:   97    34
   15:   21     6
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  295    90  Total Score = 26,550

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Installed a vertical dipole phased array for 40M on Friday and finished the work
this moring. Missed the first half-hour of the contest because of the
installation. I think it was worth the effort since the 40M array seemed to
work much better than the long wire in respect to working the east coast
stations. Low angle radiation must be the reason.

I missed my long wire on 80M. I would have like to have switch to 80M when
rates dropped on 40M but the long wire was my only 80M antenna.

Used verticals also on 20M and 15M. I dream of better antenna on these bands so
I would be more competitive.

Al - wt6k