[3830] NAQP CW W5VX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bparry@rgv.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W5VX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 04:33:06 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W5VX
Operator(s): W5VX
Station: W5VX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    5     4
   80:   12     7
   40:  158    39
   20:  125    40
   15:  101    27
   10:   99    30
-------------------
Total:  500   147  Total Score = 73,500

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I set my usual goal of 500 Qs. I started on 10 and was pleasantly surprised to
find some activity. I had to work a little harder on 15 and 20 but the Qs were
there.  After an hour of hour of darkness 40 quieted down and I was able to get
good rate. Noise was too bad here on 160 and 80 but I did move a few. Seems like
my mults are a little better than last year.

I wish I could get to operate full time but just too old for that. Still
learning how to operate this FT2000!