[3830] NAQP CW K5OT(@N5TW) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5OT(@N5TW) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:37:45 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5OT
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: N5TW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   16    10
   80:   68    26
   40:  213    42
   20:  237    50
   15:  102    37
   10:  174    37
-------------------
Total:  810   202  Total Score = 163,620

Club:

Team: CTDXCC Dits

Comments:

Thanks to Tom N5TW for letting me use his super station again for this NAQP.  It
was particularly fun to pair up our new K3's ... a mighty fine combination.
SO2K3 is all it's cracked up to be.

Like our Texas summer temps, 10M started HOT.  Both 80 & 160M were very noisy,
even with the Beverages.  But many friends and some high-band fun (for a
change) made for an enjoyable event.  The downside was missing N6TV-Bob's
"future of CW contesting" presentation at Austin Summerfest.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and QSYs.  It's nice to have more opportunities for
successful moves with the higher band cooperation!  Special note of some great
QSY efforts by VX1RGB - thanks Gary!

73, Larry K5OT