[3830] NAQP CW AC0DS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craig@powersmith.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AC0DS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:46:05 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: AC0DS
Operator(s): AC0DS
Station: AC0DS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:   25    13
   40:  200    40
   20:  130    34
   15:   71    18
   10:   15     6
-------------------
Total:  441   111  Total Score = 48,951

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Ski Bums #2

Comments:

Fun contest - my first major effort in this one.  Single K3 and temporary
inverted V 88 ft doublet with peak at 35 ft.  (no antennas allowed here)

After 10 days of no wind, had 40 mph gusts in the afternoon of the contest, so
spent one half hour break untangling wire from masts.  Otherwise smooth sailing
equipmentwise.

Loads of activity and signals on all bands - still lots of unworked stations at
the end.  20 seemed very weak and watery here with bad QSB.  15 and 10 were fun.
 By far my best band was 40, where I managed a couple of hour+ runs.  80 was as
expected for August.  Looking forward to Feb.

            Craig   AC0DS   Longmont, CO