[3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:54:47 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19    11
   80:   78    32
   40:  142    39
   20:  278    46
   15:  134    34
   10:  111    28
-------------------
Total:  762   190  Total Score = 144,780

Club:

Team:

Comments:

After the last few practice evenings, I was hoping 10 and 15 would produce a bit
and they did!  Had 100+ rates the first two hours on 10 and 15 before the real
world returned. Will have to rethink my off-time strategy for the SSB version.
I ended up working the last hour and did pick up some 80 and 160 mults, but not
sure if the low rate made up for it. I did enjoy working K7BG (MT) on 15 and 20
and KO7X (WY) on 20 during the last half hour after Al suggested we give it a
try.

Overall, worked 454 unique calls with 26 ops on 4 bands and 4 ops on 5 bands
(thanks KU8E, N6AA, N9CK, and W6YI).  Missed WAS by 4 : NV (heard K7NV but he
couldn't hear me) and never heard ND, SD, NE, or RI. In VE-land, I worked BC,
AB, MB, ON, QC, NS, and NB.

Already looking forward to NAQP SSB ... THANKS for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh